Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hi again fans, thanks for hanging in there with me. Loyal fans for this old ballplayer. I never told you I was a professional baseball player, did I? well I played for four seasons , secondbase journeyman, fair player, great fun..

Now on to getting in great health with good diet, good exercise, good attitude..

Some of the people I am following are Doctor Deepak Choppra, author of AGELESS BODY-TIMELESS MIND.....Excellent book.

My brother is 80 and going strong still..We both solved the prostate cancer problem. I'll talk about that later.

Short post today. You can post on this Blog if you want to say something..Let's communicate some stuff whats on our minds.....Bye for now rounding third and heading for home

Spring Training is underway, it was always a fun time. Although I stayed in shape all year round.

No comments:

About Me

Williamsburg, Virginia, United States